Monday, March 7, 2011

photo

Nicolette and I arrived in LA this morning, and by the afternoon we had already driven around the city numerous times collecting supplies for the week's flower classes...
As we were driving, multiple accidents were avoided, Nicolette shouting "look!"
followed by traffic stopped behind us as we oogled JASMINE, LEMONS, CALIFORNIA, POPPIES, LANTANA, BOUGAINVILLIA, WISTERIA, EUCALYPTUS, HYBISCUS, CANA LILLIES
etc...I could go on....
bottle brush trees, red bud...
My friend Sohrab is putting us up in his swanky bachelor pad, and presently we're sipping champagne and sampling his insane record collection..

photo

I'll check in again tomorrow with updates





8 comments:

McKenzie Powell said...

Please have another California class. Or maybe even Seattle? I'd LOVE to be one of your students. I just couldn't sign up before the dang thing was filled!

Liza said...

so rad. have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Puzzled about the right gift? Just get into www.gifts2bangalore.com and send gifts to Bangalore for every occasion.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you hit the In-N-Out Burger at 9149 South Sepulveda Blvd on the way back to LAX. Best fast food joint around. There's even a SECRET menu! I ordered a "Flying Dutchman protein style" (that's code for 2 burgers w/2 slices of cheese wrapped in lettuce). Your Dutch Masters class. My Flying Dutchman. Coincidence? Most Def.

blue roses said...

that record collection is making me melt.........

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

I knew you'd love it!!! just wait til you get to SF!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!
Monica

Joan -BORNAY- said...

nice appartment!!!

puertas metalicas en valencia said...

There's no doubt, the guy is completely right.