Sunday, December 7, 2008


This bouquet from yesterday's wedding is probably the neatest thing I've made. White ranunculus, sweet pea, hydrangea and astilbe

Eric downloaded a John Maus for me as a reward. (He's tired of my Vangelis repertoire.) I am listening to it now.

After a big wedding we always eat a big steak with our bear hands. (You hate me now don't you...wait - please don't go! I only eat meat 3 times a week! [Not actually true..] I consume conservatively and respect little animals! I compost!...) But alas, last night I was too exhausted to do anything except pour a stiff drink, throw on my butter, and reluctantly head out to a neighbor's holiday party where I listened to some young man talk about ACORN for 20 minutes too long. So tonight we feast. I'm going to cross myself now and head to Fairway. 





3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm trying to visualize 'bear' hands...as opposed to 'bare hands'....it's not pretty.

I love that bouquet....it's gorgeous. And I'm prejudice in the least.

Love you.
M.

Anonymous said...

No worries. All I saw was "stiff drink".

Anonymous said...

(unlike my sbobet
ibcbetimaginary book deal, for which I conduct "meetings" where I pretend Nea is my editor. She tells me how great my material is and extends