Thursday, December 4, 2008


[above: some snapshots from last year]

Eric says my last post, which gathered the most comments ever (!), makes it sound like I'm writing the books. For the record, Ashley is. 
My topics might include:
- Guilt in the Age of Aquarius; New Ramifications and Applications
- Avoiding Hangovers After the Age of 25
- "Every Day is Different" The Art of Acquiring New Anxieties
- Hording Rare and Expensive Cheeses Until They Spoil
- Petfinder, Celebrity Gossip, and other Intensive Procrastination Techniques
- "What? I Didn't Say Anything"  The art of Instigating through quiet under-the-breath statements
- "Stop Running up That Hill" How to ween yourself off a Kate Bush obsession

8 comments:

Laura said...

Ha! Awesome.

prettygoblin said...

I could co-write that book.

Courtney said...

Ha! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

"Every Day is Different" The Art of Acquiring New Anxieties

HA!

i've started taking this pill called 'tension tonic' it's homoerotic or whatever the hell that new-agey medicine word is. it has a picture of a sunshine on it and makes me feel *nice*. or makes me *think* i feel nice. same thing, right? all the ingredients claim to "improve cellular function"... whatever that means.

Anonymous said...

HOMEOPATHIC. that would've made me nuts.

Anonymous said...

HOMEOPATHIC. that would've made me nuts.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE "running up that hill" by Kate Bush. Just had to share. Too bad I couldn't make it to your shop last week. I love your bouquets!

Anonymous said...

(unlike my imaginary book deal, for which I conduct "meetings" where I pretend Nea is my editor. She tells me how grทางเข้า sbo
ทางเข้า sbobeteat my material is and extends